Terms & Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by GIFT INC. LIMITED - a subsidiary of The Trunk Group Limited.
- Sydney Smash Cakes licensed by GIFT INC. LIMITED.
- GIFT INC. LIMITED reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are advised to check the site from time to time for any update or change.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restrictions
GIFT INC. LIMITED owns the sole property rights to all materials on the site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, and images. Any content contained on the site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to GIFT INC. LIMITED, and is protected by intellectual property and copyright laws.
No part of the site or content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, distributed or forwarded for commercial purposes without GIFT INC. LIMITED’s express prior written notice.
- Using the site or any content on the site owned and operated by GIFT INC. LIMITED for any illegal or unlawful activities will be subject to civil and/or legal prosecution.
- Placing orders with any kind of false information, a fraudulently obtained credit/debit card or without the consent of the cardholder, GIFT INC. LIMITED reserves the right to prosecute a fraudulent order or transaction.
- Customers Privacy
- By browsing or using the site, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use the personal details you provided. The personal data collected by GIFT INC. LIMITED is strictly limited or will only be used for processing an order or improving customer experience.
- From time to time GIFT INC. LIMITED may pass your personal details to third parties to complete the order transaction.
- All personal access data will be treated confidentially and will not share to unauthorised third parties.
- GIFT INC. LIMITED does not sell, trade or use any personal information collected online for commercial purpose.
- No financial information will be collected or stored by cookies.
- Pricing & Transaction
- Prices are shown on the site in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). Prices shown on the site at the time your make a purchase will be honoured unless any noticeable error is made.
- The prices listed on the site do not include any delivery or transportation fee. These will only be applied at the final checkout process.
- When customer requires for a refund, such refund can only be made to the original form of payment that was used to make a purchase. No cash or cheque refund will be processed due to security reasons.
- Substitutions Policy
Sydney Smash Cakes HK is dedicated to make every effort possible to deliver the same product as ordered by each customer. In some cases, ingredients such as candies, lollies and chocolates are under-supplied or unavailable. The ingredients may be substituted with those in other flavors, similar styles or similar appearance. We ensure to substitute any item with the finest quality options available at the time. Customers will not be informed if any substitution of ingredients is made.
- Discount Terms
- Discount product prices listed on the site do not include any delivery or transportation costs.
- No product price reductions can be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or cash vouchers.
- Promotional discounts will only be offered within the discount period. Discounts can only be applied to any order during the checkout process or before finalization of such purchase.
- Delivery Policies
- The total payment including product price, delivery fee and add on item price will be stated clearly before checkout.
- Customers can select preferred delivery date and time based on their needs with a premium delivery charge. At least 1 business day notice prior to delivery is required. No delivery service will be provided on Sundays or during public holidays.
- If the delivery process is affected or delayed by bad weather or traffic conditions, customers will be informed for such delay.
- In a circumstance of any delivery delay or omission, GIFT INC. LIMITED will not hold any responsibility for delivery failure due to the following:
- The delivery address provided by customer is inaccurate.
- No one is available to receive the order at the specified delivery address within the requested delivery timeframe.
- Insufficient delivery information is provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
- Contact phone number is invalid.
- If the proposed delivery timeframe is requested to change without a 24-hours advanced notice to our Customer Service team, such requests may be rejected depending on the available delivery resource at that time.
- Delivery time specification will only be available based on customers’ request. An additional delivery fee will be charged to the customer. Such special delivery service requires at least 24-hours’ notice prior to suggested delivery day. For specific time delivery, please get in touch with our Customer Service representatives for more details.
- The purchaser will be required to pay for any additional delivery charges if products cannot be delivered due to the absence of the receiver or incorrect delivery details was provided at checkout.
- If customers request to redeliver any order to a different physical address, an additional delivery cost will be charged.
- All metropolitan areas within Hong Kong are covered by Sydney SmashCakes HK with a standard delivery fee. For remote areas within Hong Kong, those orders will be charged for a premium delivery charge of HKD $ 300.
- The existing delivery area of Sydney SmashCakes HK is limited to the territory of Hong Kong. International delivery service is not available at the moment.
Any disputes will be resolved following our complaints handling procedure. Please contact our Customer Service team as quickly as possible if there is any complaint or comment made related to our product/service.
Sydney SmashCakes HK reserves the right to request for any kind of supporting proof when you file a complaint, for example, photo of the product you received. The original product may be requested to retain for supporting our investigation process.
If customers reach out to us on a holiday or outside of our working hours, our representative will get in touch with you on the next business day.
Any cancellation is required to give our Customer Service team at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the suggested delivery time. If cancellation request is raised within 48 hours of delivery time, you are responsible for paying the full value of the purchase. All SmashCakes are hand made to order, so we may be unable to process your cancellation request if order has been prepared.
All customized or personalized orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once order is placed.
Please get in touch with our Customer Service representatives on (852) 2127 4033 or email: email@example.com if any cancellation must be made. For more details regarding payment refund terms, please refer to Pricing and Transaction policy (5).
- Alteration & Amendments of Orders
- Any amendments of orders including but not limited to change of ingredients, colours or size require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to the delivery date.
- In any case if the replacement goods have a lower value than our original items, the difference in value will not be refunded.
- When orders are in the process of being prepared, already made and/or during delivery, no alteration or amendment can be made at this point.
- Extra fee or surcharge may be required to pay by customer depending on the alteration or amendment requested.
- Sydney Smash Cakes HK reserves the final right to make decisions on accepting any order adjustment or amendment.
- Returns or refunds will not be accepted if you are dissatisfied with the orders or have changed your mind in any case. SmashCakes are perishable food products, for this reason, we highly encourage customers to call our Customer Service hotline if there is any issue.
- Limitation of Liability
This website and all content available on this website, including any information or ideas contained on this website, are provided on an “as is” basis and GIFT INC. LIMITED makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding anything contained herein, GIFT INC. LIMITED, liability is limited to the following in relation to (i) for any products supplied, the cost of the products (ii) in relation to any services provided - the cost of having the services supplied again.
It is intended that this limitation apply to any and all liability or cause of action however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you cannot seek loss of profits, revenue or contracts from GIFT INC. LIMITED for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of purchases from our site.
In an event of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of our Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.